The current update release of VisionX 2.3.235 is available for our customers or as trial.
It's a smaller update release with some nice features:
- VisionX listener
It's now possible to get events of VisionX in you custom AddOns or Modules.
VisionX got Guides (Read more...). The feature is still in a test phase.
- Synonyms pointing to a view
The Data Edit wizard supports synonyms pointing to a view. But be careful, because automatic metadata detection is limited in that case.
- Lib update
All libs (JVx, ProjX, VaadinApps, ...) were updated to their latest versions.
The rest are fixes for smaller bugs (most are only relevant for developers):
- Support for BooleanDataType
- Help creation works if you didn't set a group label
- Designer view doesn't toggle the width while dragging
- Better variable naming for DBStorage types
Have fun with VisionX 2.3.235.